Go to office.com/myaccount and sign with your Microsoft account. If, you don’t have create a new one.Create microsoft office account.
If you’re installing office for first time, you might not have an account page yet. You’ll set that up as a part of installing Office.
What’s on the My Account Page?
With Office.com/myaccount page you can install and re-install Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 365, or manage your Office 365 subscription.
You will get below options on Myaccount Page:
- Already purchased Office?
- If you already have Office, you can sign in with the same Microsoft account used to buy or activate Office. Get link to Sign in with your other Microsoft account
- If you can’t remember the Microsoft account that you used, support might be able to help. Get Support
- Have an Office product key? Enter your product key
- Don’t have Office yet?
- If you don’t have Office, you can try or buy it in the Office store. Buy now option.
If you have an Office 365 subscription, on your My Account page you can also:
- share your subscription (Office 365 Home only)
- manage your account
- access services like Skype and OneDrive
- get help and support
Where to find office product key?
Office product key is 25 character alphanumeric code which is printed at back of your office.com/myaccount product card.
When to visit office.com/myaccount
If You are looking for office renewal, access to office.com/setup
page for entering product key, enable or disable office renewal, want to get support, check feature documentation go to myaccount page.