Download and Install Office Setup or Microsoft 365
Running Apps for First Time
Once your Office is installed and you open any application for the first time. You are required to accept the license agreements once. Please read the terms and conditions and license agreement before using
Office Setup on Windows using office.com/setup
Installing Office on Windows is fairly easy. Here is how to do it with www.office.com/setup.
- Sign In at office.com/setup webpage.
- Open Browser and enter URL www.office.com/setup. This is the Official Office Setup website and Sign in with your Microsoft account associated with Office or any Microsoft Service.
- Once Signed In, Enter your Product Key or Code.
- Enter and add your 25 alphanumeric combinations of the Product key without the hyphens. Your product key will be available in the email or the retail card.
- Click the Install Office button.
- Now your Product key will be added to your Account page and select your Office product and click the Install Office button, Clicking the button will open up a new page. Click the Install Office button again, a pop with default options to download Office will appear. Click Install to download the office setup file.
- The installation will begin, wait for Installation to Finish.
- Once the installation has started, click Continue, and your Installation will start. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Click Close, Start Apps. Installation Complete.
- Once the installation is finished you can now go to Start>Office and open any Microsoft Office app like Word. Accept the Office License and Agreement. Your Office setup is complete and Finished.
Install and Setup Office on Mac
Trying to install and setup Office on Mac, Here are the Steps.
- Go to the Office setup webpage, office.com/setup
- Open your Browser and Enter URL www.office.com/setup and hit enter.
- You can use your Microsoft Account to Sign In or You can create a New One.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account associated with Microsoft Office, you can also use any Microsoft Account associated with any Microsoft Service like Skype, Xbox, Outlook, or Live.
- On your Account page, Click Install Office.
- Once signed in you will find an Install Office button on your Office Account page, click the button and a drop-down will appear.
- Click Install Again to Download Office Setup
- Click Install and now you will be able to Save and Run the office setup file. Depending on your browser you can click Save and Run to automatically run the Office Installation wizard. Your Office setup file will begin downloading.
- Run Installation wizard.
- Open the Finder app in your Mac’s Dock. Click Downloads on the left side of the Finder window. Double-click the Office setup file. It will open up a prompt to begin running.
- The installation will Begin, Follow setup
- Installation and Setup Complete.
- Once the Installation is finished Click Close. Your Microsoft Office programs have now been installed.
There are many ways to purchase Office. You can buy Office from a local store and online, Here is how you can do it online.
Office support and Updates have ended for Office 2003, Office 2007. Updates are available for Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2019, and Never Versions. Here is how you can Install Updates on your device.
- Open any Office application like Word.
- On the top Menu, Click File.
- Now, Click on the Account button.
- You will find Update Options under Product Information.
- Under Update Options, Click Update now.
- If there are any updates available.
- Office will install them automatically. Once you see You’re up to date. Click Close. You have updated your Office.
If you want to Uninstall Office from your Windows Computer, Follow the step-by-step guide.
- Close everything open on your Windows pc.
- Now, Click on the Start menu,
- Type, Add or Remove Programs and hit enter.
- In the App or Remove Program windows, Scroll down and find your Office Application or Applications.
- Click on the app once and it will expand to show the options.
- Now click on the Uninstall button.
- Click Uninstall Again in the appeared Pop Up.
- Follow on-screen Instructions and wait for the uninstallation process to finish.
Note: Make sure there is no other application installation or uninstallation going before you try to install or uninstall any new application. Also, Make sure to take a backup of your work and files that you have done using Microsoft Office.
Microsoft 365 has diversified plans based on subscriptions. You can purchase Microsoft 365 according to your needs. The best plan that suits you can be purchased for a month or a year depending on your choice. The most basic plan goes for $6.99 per month for personal, 1 person usage, and for the family, it goes for $9.99/Month for 6 people. These plans are also available to be paid for a year.
These plans include premiums apps and extra cloud service One Drive storage of 1 TB per person.
If you want to Download Microsoft 365 with Offline Installer. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to office.com and Sign In.
- Click Install Office.
- Clicking Install Office will open a new Install Page, Click Install Office Again.
- Once you click Install, a Pop up will appear, Click Other Options in the Pop-Up.
- Check the Offline Installer Option under the Language and Office Version.
- Click Install and you will be now downloading the Offline Installer for Microsoft 365.
If you have Purchased office from Microsoft Store
- Go to microsoft.com and Sign In to your Account.
- In your account, click on your name, In the drop-down menu, select Order History.
- Select you’ve recently purchased Office and click Install Office to View your Product key.
The product key or serial number is easier to find than you may think. One of the ways to find it is on the packaging you bought it in. You can still see the product key in the order confirmation when you purchase a digital download from Microsoft.
Suppose you have neither of this due to tossing the packaging or deleting the order confirmation. In that case, you can find it in your Order History. Sign in to your Microsoft Account and select Order History. Locate your Office one-time purchase or app and choose to install Office. Once you do that, you can view your product key. You can then select Install Office to associate your product key with your account and start the installation process if needed.
To activate your pre-install Microsoft Office, make sure your Operating System is Activated. Also, make sure that you are connected to the Internet throughout the Activation Process.
Here is how you can activate your Office.
- Launch any Office App from your app menu (start menu).
- To start the Activation Process, Sign In with your Microsoft Account, this option is also available in your Account menu of the opened Office app.
- If you do not have a Microsoft Account, click Create a new Account to Create one and Sign In.
- Once Signed In, click on the Activate Office button.
- Enter your Product key.
- And Follow on-screen prompts.
- Once you are done with the Process, your Office will be activated.
Renew with Online purchase
If you have been using Microsoft 365 and want to renew the subscription here is how you can do it.
- Go to office.com/renew.
- On the Renew page, choose your package.
- Click Renew Now to add your package to Cart.
- Continue and Sign In to your Microsoft Account associated with Office.
- Check out the preferred billing method.
You can further manage your Subscription at Manage Subscription Tab.
Renew with Product key
If you want to purchase a subscription from a local store and renew it. Here is how you can do it.
- On your purchased product card/box, you will find a combination of alphanumeric in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format.
- If you have not received a box, you will find it in the email id that you have provided for the purchase.
- Now, Go to office.com/renew.
- Sign In to your Account associated with Microsoft Office.
- Enter the Product key that you have just purchased.
- Follow On-screen Steps and complete the Renewal Process.
- Your subscription will be renewed according to your new plan that you have purchased.
You can share your Microsoft 365 Family Subscription by inviting people to your subscription. Once your family or friends accept the invitation they will be able to enjoy the Microsoft 365 Subscription with you. It also means that will get 1 TB of the storage per person according to the plan.
Share by invitation
If you do not have a family subscription you won’t find the Start Sharing button.
Invite via Email or Invite via Link. Depending on how you want to invite people. You can choose one of the options.
You can also add your family and friends to the Subscription page by directly adding them to your subscription.
is one of the Microsoft Office Business and Commercial setup webpages. You can Activate and Redeem multiple Product Keys and Setup Office on your Devices.
Microsoft365.com/setup is a webpage used to setup Microsoft 365, which was earlier known as Office 365. You can Sign In or Create a New Account to Redeem Microsoft 365 Office Setup Product Key.
What is office.com/setup?
If you want to download Microsoft 365 or other Microsoft office products, you want to go to the official website.
This website, office.com/setup, is the official site you’ll use to set up your Microsoft Office account. It comes with many benefits, like being able to sign in and activate your Microsoft Product Key. These products will be shown on your Account page.
You can use the office.com/setup webpage to download your products and set them up on your PC or Mac computer.
You can visit office.com/setup from any browser. You will need a Microsoft Account and an active Office subscription.
- Go to office.com/setup, office setup webpage.
- Sign In with your Microsoft Account or Create a New one.
- Enter your Office Product key/Code.
- On Office Product Page, click Install Office.
- Click blue Install Office button again.
- Review your options, Click Install to Download setup.
- Download file and Run Office Installation.
- Accept Prompts to Begin Installation.
- Installation will now progress and Finish.
- Installation Complete, Click Close and Open Apps.
Manage your Office Account
Managing your Purchased Office products and other settings like Finding your Product key, Changing billing, Making Payment method changes, or Managing your Office Subscriptions, You can do it all by Signing in with your Microsoft Account at www.office.com/myaccount.